Thursday, April 16, 2009

help me to lose weight!!!!

argghhh!!! people always talk about my chubbiness!!!!!! hate it!! but its the reality.. i'm 48kg now.. before i enter the main campus i only weigh 44kg.. which means i'm not qualified to donate my bloods.. but now!!! i'm more than qualified... wawawwawa.. i done so many things to keep my tummy looks like marion (the host for one in a million)... i've done yoga,jogging(bluf***) and even mustajab!! but to no avail.. people always says that i should do sit-up.. i've done that too.. and my tummy is still like winnie the pooh.. waawaa.. after sit-up has failed, my fren suggest me to do sit-down.. hahaha.. love that idea.. now i have 3 weeks break from uia and i guess i should try the sit-down technique.. can't wait to see the result!!!:P

2 comments:

hubby said...

sayang, u'r very exuberant to lose your weight..Why don’t you try to go for a walk from your house until the sekolah agama near to your house, you just do 10 or 20 min just for 2 or 3 times per week, I think that is a simple exercise that you can do and it much easier to do;-)

liyana said...

dun want!!!! no time!!! hehhehehe...