Thursday, September 17, 2009

my activities during holidays!!!


shopping!!!
due to the hypertension that i got from uia, my fren n i decided to take a risk by going out and shopping!! gile ah.. i got selendang, eyeliner and shades.. after i arrived home for holidays, i show them off to my sisters.. n like always jealousy will take place.. hahaha.. we went out for our weekend routine (shopping/window shopping) and they found themselves a perfecto shades for them!! hahaha.. they r truly my loyal follower.. n dis year i think anak dara cik gafar will turn out to be lalat.. lol..




buying loads of kuih..
going to bazaar ramadhan is totally my fav thing..
in my place, i will prefer to go to bazaar near tesco kajang.. normally we will buy at least 3 types of kuih.. the chair that is nearest to the window is officially my place.. hahaha... i'm like a boss when it come to dis..








playing with imran..
imran is supposed to go to the Little Tots.. but he will cries every time we want to send him there.. he has the difficulties in making new friends.. he cries his lungs out and sometimes he will even puke.. yesterday, he cried and begging not to sent him to little tots.. and we have to agree becoz suddenly his temperature is rising... poor imran.. and he is very close to my mom and dad too... as u can see, even my dad want to fix things, he will surely join in...



p/s: there is one more things that i do during my holidays... guess what?? terawikh.. hehehe...