Sunday, October 11, 2009

mengapa, siapa, bagaimana, bila???? kenape!!!!!!

last friday, when i was approaching my car to go to class... one of my fren said,"lyana, kenape kete awak nampak kemek??" immediately as fast as light can go, i put my full attention to my beloved car ( 10 000x magnification)... then...
"HAH!!! WHAT THE @$^^&&&%^&!!!!!"
my car is really kemek... at first i thought it was just the reflection of the ultraviolet... but then, i checked and checked at every sides and GOD!!!!! i felt like crying at the very moment... kemek, another kemek,then another kemek and another kemek!!!!!!! 4 places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what on earth did my car experienced dat nite... i wonder if my car could talk... tell me who did dis!!!! i checked whether there are any possibility that something hit on him... but no!! there's no tree nearby, there is only drain!!!!
maybe because of the new paint i chose for him... last time i decided to paint the car into silver... mercedez silver... the original colour... does that colour absorbed more heat thus make my car dent?? but it is not possible... i mean, the car roof is still fine..
another thoughts came to my mind... does someone hate me?? hate me so much that my car is the only way to release their anger?? oh,GOD!!!! i really wish my car could talk to me rite now.. who did all these stuff????!!!! i really3x dun have any idea.... felt really3x down...:( :( :( :(