Sunday, March 28, 2010

takut...


saye sedang takut..

but not becoz of xm which i'm sitting right now..
it's becoz of the working life dat i'm going to face right after i finished my xm..
hahaha.. poyo jap.. actually not the real working life la... i'm talking about my practical...
i already been acceptd by genetec technology berhad... di bangi.. so, i will be stayin at home...
weee~~~~~

ape yang menakutkan adalah... they already sent me a letter telling me that i should start work at 8.30 and finished at 6!!! gosh.... lame gile... itupun kalo diorang bagi balik on time... n i think my boss and most of the officer are Chinese... n the company is actually a manufacturer of electronc parts... i will be assigned as assistant in quality control which is so much related to what i'm learning right now.. hahaha.. really hope that i can gain loads of experience there la.. that's the most important thing..
till then... dada~~

No comments: