Saturday, May 15, 2010

cikgu bm...

wahahahhaha...
i still could not believe this!!! i'm a bahasa melayu teacher!!! it's not just me, everyone besides me also didn't believe this for sure...
what did i taught them?? well sometimes i teach tatabahasa which i find it difficult and karangan...
i just finished making exam questions.. and i think my students can tackle this paper with hands down insyaAllah...
there were times when they ask me questions and i don't know the answer..
hahahah.. for example... peribahasa like laksana mabuk gadung... and hidung belang... for god sake, i've never heard any of those b4!!! n like always i will tell them the same thing.. "nanti saye cari jawapan die eh.." hehehhe... but i did search for the answers... it's my responsibility anyways...
till then.. cikgu liyana wants to sign out.. dada~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: