Saturday, July 24, 2010

poligami...

pak su kesayangan kitorang adek beradek (sebab bagi banyak duit raye) dah kawin lain!!!! no... umur die dah lebih kurang 55 tahun n auntie baru kitorang umo 30-an... maybe same age with my oldest sister... n dis marriage is not fully blessed by all the family... family kitorang belah kluang ramai yang boikot... for me and my family, we are neutral... my family went to the ceremony this afternoon which took place in masjid wilayah.. but i dun join my family coz i've work to do.. but when i asked my sisters... "Weyh.. macam mane pengantin pompuan?? Lawa x??" they just smile or i could say smirking smile kinda thing... they asked me to look at the picture taken...
and when i see the pictures............
"Owh... hmmm..." hahahaha...
nak cakap lawa x la... nak cakap hodoh pun x... she looks like liza hanim kot.. hitam2 manis gitu..
n she looks young!!!! my uncle hair is already white but his wife??? goshh....
suddenly i think about his first wife... Our auntie narimah... how is she rite now... she went to indonesia... but still, how is her feeling?? will she cry?? i mean... they've been married for sooooooo long.. they have one grandchild oledi...
n looking at the gift my family got from the ceremony.. "Nora <3 Ma'arof "... Waaaaaaa..... i feel like i'm going to puke...
i've said before me n my family are neutral but still, in a way i do feel uneasy about dis...but, the wedding has been a success... may Allah blessed the whole family.... after all, uncle atim is still our uncle no matter what..:)

No comments: