Thursday, January 15, 2009

boys=ego

arrrrggghhhhh!!!! tension!!!! i was so pissed off with this guy named amir!!!! he was my partner for material lab... we have to make a report regarding "effect of cold working".. apart from him, there are two more guys and a girl who are also my partner for that experiment.... handling these three guys really driving me nuts!!!
amir already finished his part which is only a little compared to others... than he handed the report to me... but when i check his work, i was totally shocked!! he blindly copied his work from the lab manual which is totally UNCOOL becoz it is not the same as what we have done during the experiment... when i told him that he was wrong...
then suddenly he raise his voice to me.... i got pissed off then i raised my voice back like vitas.. arrggghhhh!!!
what's wrong with him!!! does it wrong to correct someone's mistakes???
well i guess.. he was just showing me his ego...

No comments: