Sunday, January 4, 2009

~wOrkIng in wEEkEnds!!!!~

yup... i'm at home again.. every weekend i wil be back home from campus.. but only for the first 2 or 3 weeks.. after that, assignments will bombard me without any sympathy... that's how i live as a uia student... huhhuhu...
although i got no assignment yet, but i stil need to work on something else... here's my checklist:-
1) have to sew bag for my roomate.. (she's totally in love with my sister's handmade bag and insisited me to do one 4 her)
2)have to prepare the speech for mc mass gathering astronomy club..(as i am the programme coordinator )
3)have to renew books that i've borrowed via internet..(becoz home is the only source for free internet)
4)have to check on my application as grader at uia...(as i want to earn xtra money)
5)have to help my mum doing the house chores..(becoz she likes to call upon me rather my other siblings when it come to house chores)

No comments: