Saturday, May 9, 2009

glad i met them..

today i went to a wedding ceremony with my boyfren.. i met all his frens.. before this i only hear stories about them.. not a bad one, but a simple one.. like.. "saye pinjam kete boy.." i wonder who is boy... and "piah ajar saye nak buat CAD".. wonder who is piah.. but only in one day i can see their faces all in one time.. hmm... i dun know how to xplain this feeling.. it's like i understand more about my boyfren.. whom he be friended with.. it makes me feel like i am in his other side of life.. nevertheless i felt a little ackward.. seeing girls and boys mingle around like there are no gaps between them.. i am a bit shocked by seeing a girl at the same age as me sit in one chair with her boy- friend.. there are other vacant seat.. plenty of them.. but she chose to share a seat with the boy who is only her classmate..(not more than that) and she wears hijab.. i dunno whether this is normal or not.. maybe i am not used to this kind of relationship.. neway other than that girl, i like my boyfren's friends.. they are so funny and does not make me stiff sitting at the table.. hehehe..:)