Friday, April 23, 2010

money lai lai...


cantik x hp ni.... my dream hp and i'm gonna buy it somedays... i've been working really hard to get extra money lately.. really hard.. everyday i will do over time (OT).. setiap hari balik pukul 11 malam.. n every saturday, i'll do part time as a teacher in a tuition centre.. after finish teaching then i will rush to the Erican Language Centre coz i work as a clerk there for saturday n sunday... huhuhuhu... hebat x.. i dun mind if my back sore, my feet sore coz i know the payment is really good and i'm still young i have the energy.. hahaha.. besides i get extra experience too n dis indirectly can be added in my resume later.. obviously, i can buy more than jus dis hp.. (wink2) hmm... nak beli ape lagi ek? hahaha...
tetapi di sebalik kesibukan yang melanda.. i learn something new n important.. yes very important.. n i would love to share it with u guys....
i work at quality control department n i do inspection thingy.. n the company asked me to wear uniform which when i wear it i 'll look like minah kilang.. but i dun mind wearing it.. i wear it proudly.. but there is one problem.. other's minded about minah kilang..
there was a time when i wear this uniform and go inside a kedai runcit.. i want to buy sweets.. i ask the pakcik..
"pakcik, ade plastik x??"
"nak buat ape??!!" with angry tone..
"saye nak beli gule2.."
"3 biji 20 sen."
then i started counting..
"seringgit 15 biji!!"
like i dun know how to count..
i then give him the plastic full of sweets..
punyela die x percaye..
die bley kluarkan sume gule2 tu balik n count by himself!!
tolong la pakcik, jgn pandang rendah la kat saye n to any minah kilang also.. we got money.. it's not like we want to steal all the sweets!! ingat kitorang ni batak sgt ke??
bukan pakcik ni je.. banyak dah.. asal sy nak pg lunch je.. layanan yang diberi sgt la buruk.. termasuk la pekerja kat kedai mamak.. aduii aii.. penat la macam ni..
that' s the normal routine during weekdays.. weekends?? hampeh.. same je.. keje part time jadi clerk..lagi la..
keje kat english language centre the first requirement that they want is that u can speak english fluently.. n alhamdulillah i got the job easily.. as a clerk.. n students that went there are mostly have terrible english problem.. kebanyakkannye cine cokia.. they speak mandarin most of the time..
if they want to talk to me they will use 8th octave tone.. n of coz they speak bahasa with me coz they dun know my ability.. the teachers also treat me this way.. (only my boss speaks english with me)..
the teachers.. yeah.. sometimes they just throw papers in front of my face.. n kadang2 tu mengumpat me in english.. what @$$^8... they think i'm stupid???!!! the students..?? worst.. mengumpat in mandarin.. then told me that i'm lazy.. if i ask them question (for the sake of being friendly), they will jus answer a little n then jeling... as if i dun have the rights to talk to them.. fine.. next time i will show them what i've got.. hahhaha.. dun think that working as a clerk is a low class job.. i will show them my ability.. just wait n see.. dun judge me by my uniform or my job!!!
hanye tuhan je yang tau betape saye tersangat makan hati dgn sikap masyarakat kite skarang ni.. tapi x pe liyana... selagi kite bley sabar, kite SABAR je la.. asalkan duit masuk.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like!=)