Friday, April 30, 2010

please.... not my house again...

to all robbers in malaysia... please rob anyone house's but not mine!!!! semalam rumahku di masuki perompak lagi... dah berape kali dah ni?? tolongla... my family already grew tired!!!! and the robbers get wilder nowadays... semalam diorang datang merompak pkul 8 pagi... dat time i just arrive at my office.. n in the house were lisa (maid), sofea (norli's baby), imran (norli's son 3 years old) and my mom... my dad went out to pasar dat morning..
the story begins when lisa keluar sidai baju and like always the kitchen door will be left open.. then this two makhlukot (plural for makhluk), enter the house.. my mom was upstairs, just finished taking bath and was trying to find shirt in her wardrobe and suddenly she screams..
"PENCURI!!!!! ADE ORANG MASUK RUMAH!!!!! TOLONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
pencuri tu terus acu pisau (which is our's) kat leher my mom and ragut my mom's necklace.. then he took my father's bag full of our cafe's money collection and went downstairs.. $^*&(*()()_)_.... panjang sangatla.. semput plak nak menaip.. xpela.. sampai sini je la.. hahahahha...but alhamdulillah no one is injured... and we didn't make police report at all.. because we already got fed up and tired...
actually really tired.. when i heard dis news, i just feel shocked for about 1 hour, then i can laugh like normal again..
tapi dat doesn't mean that i didn't care... i do care... but to all robbers no matter what level you are in now, amateur or a proffesional............
please dun go to my house again... my mum and dad are growing older... please have mercy to them...

No comments: