Sunday, December 28, 2008

~hOw cAn pEOpLE bE sO cruEL???~

tension, anger,hatred is all over me right now!!!!! arghhhhh.... i feel like i want to kill all the "semut colonies" in my house...
how people can sumtimes be sooooo nice and sumtimes can be soooooo cruel???? i have a fren( at least i think she's still my fren ) who have back-stabbed me!!!! we, once were best frens.. and then we had a fight.. and after a while i thought that we have already reconcile.... but.... it is opposite... totally opposite... she hates me... i never thought that she still mad... after 2 years?? i've done so many things to make our relationship as normal...
guess i should give up... fed up with all these drama... let it be...
p/s:- thanks to all my family, my frens and my yayang who are always there for me... thanks for all ur supports..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there!

Erm, i think this is good effort to release ur tension,i'm really glad if u feel comfort and hepi always..anyway, u've done a right thing coz, if she refuse u to be her frenz, let it be,soon she'll know how is it the relationship are..u r welcome sayang;-)