Thursday, December 25, 2008

~pAk tAm~

pak tam... although u are old... although u always get sick.. although u are black... I STILL LOVE U!!!!!!!
hehehe.. pak tam is actually my car... dun get confused... black perodua kancil.. i use it to go anywhere.. to campus, to library (mak dgr mesti bangge.. hehehe), for dating, to meet up frens... pak tam has reached almost 10 years... it was inherited from my mother to my sisters norli, then laila, then nabilah and then ME!! but lately he always have problems... first,the air-cond vessel was leaking... but then my dad changed the vessel for RM160... later, he need to be service as it has been almost a year he didn't.... and then one of the wheel is always flat maybe there's a nail on it... so i plan to 'tampal' the wheel.. but laterla... after my ptptn come in...(eventhough it only costs RM5..) and all the wheels need allignment... which i dun know how much does it cost... and TODAY pak tam does not want to start the engin!!!! why pak tam.... why????!!!hmmm.. the battery and the head of battery is still new... maybe the starter..

i already sent him to the clinic.. hope he will get well by tommorrow morning coz tomorrow i have to meet my frens... i already promised them...well, pak tam... i just want you to know that i care about you...:)

1 comment:

nadya said...

yea~~ right~~ like he'll read ur blog?? haha~
=p